Sunday 22 March 2015

CD Sunday - Sentiment

Before we get sentimental a big thank you to those who entered Sue’s theme choice of  ‘Shabby Chic’. Sue will be letting us know her Top 3 in due course.

‘Sentiment’ is my choice of theme for these next two weeks and I hope you will be inspired by the cards made by the Design Team.
Before we show the cards though here is Jocelyn’s Top 3 choice for ‘Everything stops for tea’.

1st KT Fit Kitty
 
I like the bright colours and that cheeky puss reminds me of my cat Poppy.
2nd Pauline

I love the soft mauve colours. Great layout, and couldn't resist those House Mouses.
3rd Michelle JM

The lacy edge, ribbon and die cut flowers all have a very gentle feel and reflect the main image beautifully.

Kitty, please send in your details so that Jocelyn may send you a little something.

Here are the team’s ideas for the ‘Sentiment’ theme:
  
Joanna Sheen - Egyptian Adventure

Main central image and the backing paper on the card is from
Polkadoodles Eden Collection CD

Eden from Polkadoodles

CD Grandmas Button Box by Katy Sue

The Cardmakers Year - Joanna Sheen

Halcyon Days and In Other Words

We hope that you will join in with us and please link to your post and not to your Blog.  We still have people linking to their Blog which means we have to search to find the entry.  Please, please use something from a CD somewhere, however small, in the making of your card or project and give the CD credit. Entries that do not include the use of a CD, although welcome to see, will not be considered for any prize on offer and the team will not visit to comment.
Please dust off those CD’s, have fun and join in with us.  Back in two weeks……
Carol xx

13 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! I am so excited to see my card up there as a top pick! Thank you so much! I loved your Time for Tea challenge! I only have 3 CDs and your challenge inspired me to use 2 of them! I will email you shortly. Congrats to the other picks - what beautiful cards!

    Thanks for another fun challenge! Your DT samples are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to the winners - what gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners of the last challenge.
    Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT samples everyone! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice challenge and examples.
    I have a card for my husband, a geocaching-man, who celebrates his birthday today...
    hope you'll like it.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe good if I translate the sentiment on my card: HIep Hiep Hoera (Dutch), in English: Hip Hip Hurray!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for choosing my card in 3rd place for "Everything Stops for Tea". I didn't enter last time because I am rubbish at Shabby! Lovely cards as always DT ladies. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Jocelyn for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, such a lovely surprise.
    Fabulous DT inspiration and another great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry i have neglected joining in hopefully back to normal now, great challenge and the DTs cards are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry i have neglected joining in hopefully back to normal now, great challenge and the DTs cards are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely DT creations. I have just linked-up for the first time! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful inspiration cards ladies and some gorgeous card entered too (just been for a quick look).

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete